Monday, July 8, 2013

Seven Royal Laws of Courtship Pledge

My Pledge to Almighty God and
to That Someone, Somewhere,
Who Awaits Me
  1. By the grace of Almighty God, I will marry the person God has created for me.
  2. By the grace of Almighty God, I will arrive at the marriage altar morally pure.
  3. By the grace of Almighty God, I will arrive at the marriage altar prepared to fulfill my responsibilities as a marriage partner.
  4. By the grace of Almighty God, our marriage will have the blessing of both sets of parents and our pastors.
  5. By the grace of Almighty God, I will have glorified God and maintained an unquestionable Christian testimony throughout my courtship.
  6. By the grace of Almighty God, I will give to my partner someone who understands and practices real agape love.
  7. By the grace of Almighty God, on my wedding day, I will be in a position to fulfill God's specific calling for my life.
Each day I will pray for you, each day I will wait for you, each day I will prepare for you. And one day, I will give you a part of my heart that I have reserved and protected for only you.
Signed this ______ day of the month of ____________ in the year of our Lord _______.
________________________
(signature)

No comments:

Post a Comment