Tuesday, December 24, 2013

College Life

Hey guys!
Finally finished my first semester of college!
It's great to be home and I'll be here for 3 weeks!
Thought I'd share some pictures from college with everyone!
Shelby & Rachel at the hayride

Me & Brenda
Flag football intramural
Me & my roommate Glorya at the volleyball intramural
After our pillow fight :)
Old-Fashioned Sunday
Me & Kaitlin
One of the many soccer games that I went to
I had a really good first semester & I made a lot of memories.  I'm thankful that God allowed me to attend Fairhaven & that He is always faithful!

2 comments:

  1. Yay!! Pictures! It looks like you had a great semester :)
    ~Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your pics of college. I am so glad that you were able to go there and to see the Lord work in your life!

    ReplyDelete