Monday, June 11, 2012

My Babies

Add caption
I've had kittens every summer for my whole life and this year is no different. These are my sweet, adorable little kittens:  Bradley & Bentley.  I'll probably end up coming up with nicknames for them later on.  Bradley is the gray one.  He's the bolder of the two.  He's also more fuzzy :)  He loves playing and he's so cute when he tries to run.    Bentley is the little orange sweetheart and likes to curl up in this basket and sleep, but now that he's figured out that he can get out of it, he likes to escape.  If I didn't have kittens to play with, I don't know what I would do!  I love animals, especially babies.  I'm so glad that God has blessed me (others would say cursed!) with little sweethearts like these for my whole life.  I have a lot of memories with my kittens.  It's been a lot of fun!

1 comment:

  1. Aw they are adorable Erin! You chose great names too!

    ReplyDelete